Sunday, May 21, 2017

Finding the right niche

I have found blogging is about finding the right niche for you.  There is so many things to write about, sports, eating healthy, life style, kids, pets and I don't think I have even crack the surface.

The one big thing people like taking about is money and how they made it, and how if you do the same thing that they have done you can make money too.  And the big saying, if I can do it so can you.

Wrong.  Everyone is different just because they made money doing what they are good at, doesn't mean you will make money doing the same thing.

Look believe me I have been doing this for a while now, and I  haven't found anything that people will come back too that I'm writing about.  And I still don't know just what I'm doing wrong.

So when you see on Pinterest that someone saying you should start a blog and it will be one of the best things that will ever happen to you.  Don't believe it, it really is not as easy as they make it sound.  There is a lot of hard work involved with writing a blog.

Look I'm not saying don't start a blog and have a go.  Who knows you may just be one of the lucky ones that create a great blog that people will want to come visit.

To those of you that want to start blogging I say go for it give it a go.  But you will find that it isn't always easy.  It does take time to build up a following, or you can have a great blog that people are drawn to and follow straight away.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment